Saturday 15 May 2010

Aloe Uses

Aloe Uses

Because aloe works in 2 big areas - the skin (inside and outside) and the immune system, aloe uses are MANY!

I thought it would be useful if I share the ways I use aloe as I have used it for a long time! You'll see what an 'aloe addict' I am!

1. I use it on my lips in lipsalve form.
2. I drink it.
3. I wash my face with it - in aloe soap form.
4. I tone my  face using an aloe liquid called Aloe Activator.
5. I use an aloe serum and aloe lotions and creams on my face, and aloe lotion on my bod.
6. I will only use aloe vera shampoo on my hair!
7. I wash my clothes in an aloe 'green' detergent.
8. I use aloe gelly on cuts, bites, burns etc

Crikey, that all sounds a bit mad when I look at the list! The thing is though, I just LIKE the effect aloe has more than anything else! Those are my aloe uses - I'd love to hear yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment