Monday 10 May 2010

ALOE GEL AND MY BLOATED TUM!

Aloe Gel for tums. 

About 15 years ago I was suffering with the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome - except that back then it was not really much known about.

I was very stressed from my job at the time and probably not eating very healthily because we had to work through lunch, stay late etc so dinner was often around 10pm. I know lots of people have that type of schedule, maybe you do too?

Anyway, I finally went to the Doctor who prodded my stomach and then said 'well, there's nothing I can do but let's just hope it's nothing serious'... That pretty much scared the **** off me!

Not long after that I was at a Natural Health event and a lady there told me about the drinks she was promoting there. She told me that among other benefits, the contents of the drink cleaned the digestive tract and helped to re-balance the entire area. Well, that sounded like exactly what my tum needed!

It turned out the drink was Aloe Gel by Forever Living and I bought it then and there.

I got home and tried it and in spite of the unusual taste (!) I persevered. After a week I noticed that my jeans could do up without any strain. That's odd, I thought. I was so used to my clothes being too tight (I wasn't actually overweight, just very bloated) that it was a real surprise when they suddenly felt comfy again.

I also then realised that I hadn't been getting any of the cramping pains that I was used to getting. The only thing I had done differently that week was to drink the aloe gel. I was very excited to think that maybe this was what was making the difference and did some research.

I discovered that aloe gel works in 2 areas. The skin and the immune system, healing and balancing these areas. Because we are skin on the inside of our bodies as well as the outside, this made sense of why my Tum was feeling so much better! I've taken the aloe gel drink ever since and am so grateful that I was led to a natural way of helping the IBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment